My childhood pictures revisited


The reason I am revisiting my childhood pictures is because I am using one of them for my children's book "A Girl Named Sam". It's going to be good :) I remember feeling quite precocious and princess-like every time there is a celebration concerning birthdays.



I feel my mum did a good job of cutting my hair and dressing me up :) My brother still has the same cheeky grin from his childhood. Maybe some things never change. Maybe I'm still a princess in my parents' eyes :) I just think I look quite shy and cute, haha.

Check out the retro sofa covers! I remember there was always a plastic-tasting rose on top of the cake and I would dutifully lick the cream off and eat it, just because it is a special decoration on top of a special cake. 

x
Pixy

Comments

Popular Posts